Sharing is Caring! Spread the love, and bloggers unite!
Big thanks to Tina at Invisible Illnesses Blog for nominating me!
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give 2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
5. Nominate 15 bloggers of your choice for the award
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them & provide a link to your post.
I’ve got a ton of posts about how my blog came to be, but in a nut shell… I began writing as a form of therapy and ritual. I was out of my mind since my body was all out of whack. Getting all my emotions and frustrations out of me and onto the page (and screen) has been a tremendous revelation of self love, diligence and commitment!
Now, I don’t follow too many blogs and a majority haven’t been terribly active, but I did my best!
3- Tiny Fawns
7- Rosemary Fairy (although she doesn’t blog really any more, her IG is still inspiring)
12- Third Eye Mom
13- John Montesi
15- Deeply Awake
My two pieces of advice for new bloggers would have to be read a lot and write a lot. Even if your feeling uninspired, just jotting thoughts and ideas down can spark inspiration. Also, go get out in nature. Take off your shoes and earth your feet. I swear, Gaia does wonders when we open our hearts to her and her inhabitants.
Blessings and love,